This is Catherine Lajara speaking and I just wanted to let you guys know a bit about myself. Well, I turned 18 years old on June 13, which I'm still ecstatic about, and I'm very proud to say that I'm 100% dominican. When I
finally turned 18 I was like..
because I was able to be considered an adult in most countries, like Dominican Republic.I'm very athletic;I really enjoy playing different types of sports but sometimes I can get very competitive. I was in Ballet/ Jazz for about 10 years,
but then I got interested in Basketball when I was in 5th grade. I joined the team and we won many trophies and medals through our hard work and effort; this all ended when I graduated 8th grade.
When I entered High School I stopped playing Basketball and got into Volleyball. Since then I fell in love with volleyball and I'm thinking of joining the team in City College
. High School was a delighted experience because I got to learn from my mistakes and get a step closer in becoming an adult. In school my favorite topics were mostly writing, math, and little bit of science. I'm glad that I got to be a CCNY student and I can't wait to start classes and experience college life,offically, at the end of August. I hope all of you guys can have a successful Freshman year, hope to see you guys around! BYE BYE!

Hi Catherine,
ReplyDeleteNice post! Using pics and GIFs really helped to liven it up and convey your energy. You come off sounding active and optimistic. With that attitude, you'll thrive in college.
It sounds like you're pretty well-rounded. Most people prefer either math/science or writing/reading. You like both, and you're good at sports? That's pretty enviable. I think that you should definitely join whatever CCNY sports teams interest you. It'll probably help keep you well-rounded and energetic.