Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hi, my name is Muhtasim and I am currently a high school graduate and incoming freshman of City College. Well my interest is in Mathematics and Science. I have always been a big fan of Math. I want to be a doctor when I grow up. My interests are also into sports such as soccer and watching TV. I like technology and Apple. Other than that, I like making new friends where I can fit in easily and be myself. I think I am lucky to be a new CCNY student. It feels great and seems like my whole world is changing. I would like to say I am happy to be a member of City College. I like pop and rock for music. It depends on what kind of mood I am in and that determines the type of music I will listen to. I like classical while slow dancing. Music is my other part of the life. Though, I do not know how to play any instrument, I want to learn. I listen to music all the time. I like photography as well. I am still learning and curious about the skills and important things such as focus, stabilization, sensor and quality. I am just a typical teenage guy; and I like to represent myself to the wold on my own terms.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Muhtasim,
    Thanks for sharing some info about yourself with the class. One thing I really liked about this post is that I could feel your excitement about starting college soon. You seem to recognize that college provides an opportunity for you to grow and to learn more about all the things you're interested in. I'm excited for you!

    Out of curiosity, what instrument(s) would you like to learn? And do you know what kind of doctor you'd like to be?

    ReplyDelete