Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Hey whats up, my name is Victor. I turned 18 in March. I'm glad to be apart of City College. Frankly I am excite for the year to start, but at the same time I'm crazy nervous because I know the work will be a lot different from high school. A few thing to know about me is that I am really shy at first until I get to know you. I like to laugh a lot. I like to hang out with my friends a lot. My friends and I like to go to the park and goof around a lot.We also like going to the movies. Some of the different types of movies we like to watch are comedies, horror and action. recently a few of my friends and i got really into doing martial arts even though we aren't taking any classes for them. We also want to get into free running but before that happens a few of us need to get into shape more. I like to listen to music.i try to listen to a little bit of everything. I don,t watch a lot of tv. The shows that I do watch are stuff that my sister is into. Some of the shows that i watch with my sister are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, and Criminal Minds. I guess that's it for now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Victor,
ReplyDeleteThanks for introducing yourself here. I'm glad you're excited about college. You're right, it will be very different from high school. But I think you're up for the challenge. It sounds like you're very open to learning about new things. That kind of curiosity is a great quality for a student to have, and I encourage you to nurture it.