Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Well hi there...

I actually cant believe I am actually giving up my summer to learn more! Isnt that great?!(sarcasm). But in all honesty I think doing this course duing my summer definitely gives me an advantage to what college is really like:)!
As you may already know, my name is Jenny and I will ve attending City College! It is awesome (always) to meet new people and engage in activities such as this summer writing course! I like to talk and be outgoing (you will notice if you get to know me more!). I like to do simple things when it comes to hanging out like museums, eating, movies, and last but not least getting to know people. I also like to do things that gets my adrenaline pumping too >~<! I love eating and talking! Eating to me is an art so.. as I create an alliance ;)... there shall be food adventures (& LOTS of them!). Especially in the big NYC, food is never limited which is amazing *~* but out budget as college kids are limited ._.! Anywho, I actually also enjoy studying and being all smarty-pants ^^* (in a good funny way~~) in order to be successful and also to help others to work hard! i also have a dark/dry (sometimes) humor which can be a little annyoing at times.. but its kinda funny^^ I love classical music and am open to anything genre except for country. I also like Hannibal, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, and How I met your Mother. Hopefully my freewriting
this letter isnt too messy >~<


Note: I hope I am able to be an active participant and help others during this course' We're all friends^^* (right?:)
Lets all work together throughout this course^^*

till then,
Jenny Lee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I do think it's commendable that you're giving up some of your summer vacation to take this course. It shows a lot of initiative; you're in charge of your learning. That's a quality you need to succeed in college.

    It's also great that you're looking forward to working WITH your classmates. As Andrew said in class, you're writing as a part of a community of writers now. (I can't remember his exact wording, but you know what I'm saying.) That willingness to collaborate will serve you well in college.

    I love "Breaking Bad," too. I'm so excited about the final season premiere tonight, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete