Hey, what's up everyone ? My name is Adilene, but I prefer to be called Ady. I'm still 17 years old, until October. Attending City College was actually a coincidence. I had plan to go to St. Francis College, but I don't know... I felt that City College was the college that I should go to. Hm, I like different types of music genres. I like bands such as Neon Trees, Blink-182, Dance, Gavin, Dance , Mumford & Sons, The Beatles, and a whole lot more. Listening to new bands/artists is one of my hobbies. I like to expand my music interest. Hm, I'm the type of person who focuses on the present. I do think about the near future, but I don't exactly like thinking about the future in 20 years. I like taking the chances that are presented in life, of course not so stupid ones. I enjoy watching movies. As well, I like a variety of movie genres. I don't really like remakes of movies. In my opinion, nothing beats a classic. I don't watch a lot tv shows. I only watch The Big Bang Theory, Go on, and Friends. I don't play any instruments, even though I would love to. I guess this is pretty much a good amount of information rather than basic stuff such as my fav. color and where was I born, ha.
The end. ~
Hey Ady,
ReplyDeleteOne thing I noticed about your post is that you do a nice job of expanding on or giving examples of your statements. For instance, you don't just say that you don't like remakes of movies; you then clarify why this is so. Your post also shows a good understanding of comma usage.
I don't know anything about St. Francis, but I'm glad you ended up here at City College!