Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I posted my introduction in wrong blogger, now I change to here

Hi,everyone.

I am Yishi Huang. I am seventeen until september. My interesting is staying in home and watching some Chinese movie or surfing internet.Home is the best place to entertain for me.

I am shy girl, I don't have confidence to speak English. My English is never improved. So my big wish is speaking english fluently like everyone in today's class in CCNY.

CCNY is final decision from my choice. I was suffering a big choice, I was wondering which college is best for me? I was frustrated because of I had no idea . I wanted to go to community college first, its environment might be easy for me to learn. I wanted train in there before I attend four year school. Now, I forgot why I choose CCNY.

However,CCNY is really beautiful campus I have ever seen.I am excited and nervous being here. Most part of my feeling is nervous and worry. The reason is my English problem. The other reason is I have no confidence.Well, I will try to be brave and confident.

I hope everyone has a nice freshmen year!!~
                                        
PS: I posted my introduction in wrong blogger....... I posted in my own blogger....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yishi,
    I'm glad you joined this class, and I hope it helps you gain confidence in yourself. I think it's normal to be a little nervous when you first enter college. Also, although your English isn't perfect, I understood everything you wrote. So don't worry about your English too much! You will improve as you write more often. Don't be afraid to come to me for help if you need it.

    ReplyDelete